The executive committee of Hexagram calls for applications from student members to fill three vacant positions.
The mandate of the executive committee is to :
- ensure the proper operation and management of the Network;
- help harmonize operations between members and partner institutions;
- create the programming committees and appoint members, while providing representation that is as fair as possible of partner institutions: UQAM, Concordia and at least one other partner institution;
- determine the operating rules of the committees that it sets up and oversees;
- support the appointment of co-investigators;
- assess their contributions;
- develop membership policies;
- assess authorization requests;
- carry out the triennial review of co-investigators’ statuses.
These are paid positions, at 150$ per meeting (the Executive Committee meets approximately every 6 weeks).
For more information about the governance of the network, read the Hexagram Bylaws.
Applications should be sent to email@example.com including your most recent CV and a short letter of motivation. Deadline is March 1st, 2021.