The members of the Executive and Programming Committees wish to invite Hexagram student members to participate in the governance of the network. Participation in committees allows those who are part of them to engage in the reflection and implementation of Hexagram’s mandates and projects.
- Be a student member of Hexagram
- Be available to attend the 5 annual meetings (the number may vary) and the few special meetings, including the general meeting of members.
- Be able to provide a few hours outside of meetings for the network to prepare for meetings.
- Be interested and familiar with Hexagram’s mandates and programming
- Have attended at least one event organized by Hexagram
- Experience of involvement in governance committees (an asset)
- Send your CV (maximum 2 pages) to email@example.com before 12 November 10:00 2018
- A short text (400 words maximum) on your interest
- Periods of unavailability for meetings (winter 2019)
The selected members will receive a compensation of $150.00 per meeting for their attendance / preparation.
The selected student members will be announced at the general meeting of members on November 27, 2018, which will be held from 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. in the Hexagram-UQAM Salle d’expérimentation, SB-4105.
We look forward to receiving your applications!
Cette publication est également disponible en : Français (French)