CQAM invites you to the Montreal’s Media Art University Laboratories tour in partnership with Hexagram!
October 18th at 3PM
We will visit labs from Hexagram-Concordia and Hexagram-UQAM. You will also have the chance to discover projects from artists/researchers. If you are an artist, cultural worker, simply curious or passionate by the art world you are welcome to attend.
- 10:30 am – Meeting with participants at Concordia University, 1515 Ste-Catherine West.
- 10:45 am – Hexagram-Concordia visit (English only)
- 12:15 pm – Lunch break
- 1:15 pm – Hexagram Network presentation by Natalie Lafortune, General & Administrative Coordinator at Agora Hydro-Québec of UQAM (175, Président-Kennedy avenue)
- 1:30 pm – Hexagram UQAM visit (Presentation of work and labs visit)
- 3:00 pm – End of the tour
Transportation : We will be using public transportation to commute between Universities, please plan accordingly.
Modalities : Mandatory registration at info (a) cqam.org
Meeting location : 1515 Ste-Catherine West
Maximum attendees : 15 participants