Hexagram-UQAM invites you to the tour of the antenna infrastructure
October 18th at 3 pm 2016
We will visit labs and you will also have the chance to discover projects from some of the artists – researchers. Welcome to all students curious to know more about Hexagram-UQAM.
HEXAGRAM MEMBERS ATTENDEES:
- GrupMuv (Gisèle Trudel, Catherine Béliveau, Michel Boulanger, Thomas Corriveau, Jonathan Plante)
- Paul Landon and Leila Sujir
- Lartech, laboratoire de recherche-création en technochorégraphie (Martine Époque et Denis Poulin)
- Chantal Dupont
- Julien Blais (student Hexagram)
- Jean Décarie (Chants Libres)
Agora Hydro-Québec de l’UQAM
175, avenue du Président-Kennedy
3:00 pm: – Presentation of the tour by Lorella Abenavoli, student member at Hexagram and presentation of Hexagram Network by Natalie Lafortune, General & Administrative Coordinator. These presentations will be followed by a question period with Hexagram-UQAM director and coordinator, Jean Décarie, and Martin Pelletier.
3:40 pm: Hexagram-UQAM visit, Agora Hydro-Québec (Presentation of works and labs).
4:30 pm: Hexagram-UQAM visit. Experimentation lab, SB-4105 (Presentation of works and labs).
5:00 pm: End